For over 50 years SR&B Advertising has delivered the highest-quality advertising services for local, regional, and national brands that are serious about growth. We are a full-service advertising agency serving a wide range of clients across all media and marketing channels and are experiencing significant growth in the area of digital marketing.
At SR&B Advertising, we believe that our people are our brand. We invest significant resources in developing our people to help them become leaders in their chosen path. Our people are what makes us different, and we only want those that desire to be the best of the best on our team.
Working at SR&B Advertising is challenging, demanding, fast-paced, and fun. We are a tight-knit group of rock star professionals searching for our next team member. If you are a candidate that is passionate and driven to grow their career in digital marketing with a fast-growing agency, we invite you to apply!
The Digital Advertising Specialist is responsible for the strategy, management, and performance of assigned client accounts. This role will have you working across Paid Search, Paid Social, Video & Programmatic with opportunities to explore campaigns through all available marketing channels (e.g. SEO, Email, Creative & Traditional Media). We are looking for a passionate & driven individual that will help take SR&B to the next level. If you are looking for a challenge and an opportunity to fast-track your career with a growing agency, this position is for you!
- Day-to-day management of digital media campaigns (Search, Social, Video & Programmatic) for assigned client accounts.
- Manage campaigns to clients’ weekly and monthly budget goals.
- Analyze performance data and provide appropriate action plans based on conclusions.
- Ability to work closely with the Account Managers to communicate about client campaigns.
Knowledge & Experience
- 2+ years’ experience in digital marketing account management/analyst. Agency experience is a plus.
- In-depth knowledge of the digital technologies and processes involved in running one or multiple channels:
- Paid Search: Google Ads, Google Shopping, and Microsoft Ads
- Paid Social: Facebook & Instagram Advertising
- Analytics: Google Analytics
- Reporting: Google Data Studio
- Tag Management: Google Tag Manager
- Any Additional 3rd party platforms.
- Certifications: Google Ads, Google Analytics, Microsoft Ads, Amazon Advertising, and Facebook Blueprint certifications are not required, but a plus.
- E-commerce and feed experience are not required, but are a plus.
- Understanding of the digital ecosystem (for example, how display awareness tactics can feed the funnel for search, etc.)
- Creative problem solver and solutions architect.
- Interested and experienced in developing unique and compelling strategies and tactics to support client goals.
- Analytical – not just comfortable and capable but also passionate about digging into data and presenting valuable insights internally & externally.
- Highly coachable and eager to learn.
- Demonstrates the ability to a great teammate, not just a great player.
- Attention to detail and excellent time management skills.
- Has high personal standards and promotes them in others.
- Flexible, versatile and copes well under pressure.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize.
- Direct, is comfortable in giving and receiving constructive feedback.